Song: Naked As We Came
Samuel Beam (born July 26, 1974), better known by his stage and recording name Iron & Wine, is an American singer-songwriter. He has released four studio albums, several EPs and singles, as well as a few download-only releases, which include a live album (a recording of his 2005 Bonnaroo performance)... Source: Wikipedia
- Although this video is very simple, I believe it is very well done.
- It is all one singular shot of a table with things on it. The camera travels beside the table on a track to give a smooth shot.
- For the first half of the video we see everything on the table has life, whether its fresh fruit or flowers. Then when we get to the end of the table we get a mid-shot of a young boy and girl, they kiss and then the track heads back to the other end of the table.
- As the camera heads back down to the other end of the table, it is noticeable that everything has now died. The flowers are rotten and so is the fruit.
- This video signifies life, you start off young and full of life but as time moves forward, you get older.
- It is all shot in colour to help show the life in the items, its also all shot in a long/mid-shot.