- Which band/s I shall be putting forward.
- What genre they are.
- An overview of who they are and what they have achieved.
- Codes and conventions of the genre I have selected.
- Run through ideas for the vid.
- Who would be the target audience.
- What resources would I need.
At the moment I am currently stuck between two bands:
- The Swing Movement - Keep It Red
- Elvis Presley - A Little Less Conversation
The Swing Movement: They are a four piece indie/alternative band from Bradford. The bass player of the band is my brother, Joe Gamble, which means I can easily get band footage of them playing. This makes it a lot easier to achieve my idea. I would want a mix of narrative and live performances of the them.
Elvis Presley: Elvis is one of the most popular American singers of the 20th century. The video I plan on using has already been used for an advert before, I would take this idea and play around with it. I would get a range of footage of people playing football, a lot of different shots. I am yet to think of something else to go with this idea, but hopefully something good will be with it, hopefully a live performance of my friend playing Elvis.