Wednesday 5 October 2011

Pitch Idea 1

Artist: Fat Boy Slim
Song: Don't Let The Man Get You Down
Released: 2005
Length: 3.18

I decided upon the idea that for my pitch I may do 'Fat Boy Slim - Don't Let The Man Get You Down.' I believe that this artist would allow me to be very creative with my idea for the video. Reasons why I believe this will be a good idea:

  • With the genre being 'Big Beat' this gives us a wide range of ideas. 
  • There is an original video to work with. 
  • Good quality soundtrack
  • Its a short song
My initial idea for this video would be to have a cyclist, cycling along all kinds of roads, at different times of the day. We would shot the footage from the back of a car as he cycled along. It would then cut to a house party going on were the person cycling is trying to get to. As it is the idea is not complete but this is the basic idea. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please ensure that any comments are relevant to the information or post on my blog.