Tuesday, 12 July 2011

Britney Spears remake

Today we gathered our footage for the 'Britney Spears' remake. I worked in a group with Faye, Sophie, Harry, Sam and Alex. We had to film the opening 20 seconds of the music video, with plenty of planning we got going.
We used:
  • Call sheet
  • The video itself
  • Story Board
(These were used to try and keep us on track and get it done as quick as possible)

                              We started the day by practicing lip-syncing. We did this through rehearsing sections of the songs by sining them out loud, this help us gain confidence and knowledge of how it should be done.
                              We then filmed our 11 shots of the classroom at the start. After a slow start we got going and manage to get all the footage done. We are all happy with the footage we got and believe it should work well with the rest of it although it was rushed at the start, the final product seemed to be good.
Throughout the rest of the day we did a lot of vodcast's and helping out with other groups.

Everyone found this day very challenging and a lot of hard work went into it. With such a small time period to work with we all had to work fast and efficiently. We manage to shoot all the shots needed and now we are onto editing them Finalcut. We hope the overall product is to a high standard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please ensure that any comments are relevant to the information or post on my blog.