- Remove the dutch angle that appears in numerus shots, this can be done on final cut.
- Good use of focus adjustment throughout the video, this is done through using a 'Nikon D300's' camera with a lense on it.
- The video was well synced with the audio.
- Too much focus on the lead singer. More shots of other band members.
- More cut away shots of instrument pedals and amps.
- Good use of camera movement throughout the video.
- Possibly include more shots off all band members.
Tuesday, 10 January 2012
GG - Audience Feeback: Preformance footage
After a class viewing of our preformance footage, we had a discussion and looked at all the good and bad aspects of our work. Both me and Tom took notes on what was said: