Tuesday 3rd January - Monday 9th January
- Have the blog up to date by Monday 9th.
- Begin research into digipaks and what aims we have for our custom one.
- Begin magazine ad research.
- Complete the animatic storyboard by scanning it in and posting it on the blog.
- Show completed performance footage and draft narrative footage for audience feedback then blog on it.
- 7th Podcast and 1st vodcast.
Monday 9th January - Monday 16th January
- Film narrative footage, and have cast finalised prior to this (1-2 members are required).
- 8th and 9th podcasts and 2nd vodcast.
- Begin deconstructing music videos in the same genre as our chosen track.
- This will help make sure we are adhering or conforming to the codes and conventions of this genre's music videos.
Monday 16th January - Monday 23rd January
- Design first draft of magazine advertisement.
- Mantain that the blog is up to date.
- Using the audience feedback, shoot more narrative footage for the video, in order to improve it.
- Finalise research into all 3 parts of the coursework, and start composing final pieces to be submitted.
- 3rd vodcast.
Monday 23rd january - Monday 30th January
- Have the rough cut for the music video given feedback and this feedback will be used to compose the final cut.
- Use feedback for digipak and magazine ad drafts to improve final products.